Presto is growing fast and looking for a HR Business Partner for Finland!
Presto Brandsäkerhet AB was founded in 1959 in Sweden and is now the Nordic region’s leading player in fire safety. Through complete solutions, training and subscription services, Presto creates fireproof environments for small and large companies throughout the Nordic region. Every year, Presto visits 60,000 customers, trains 40,000 participants and recycles 100,000 fire extinguishers at their facility in Katrineholm. This is how Presto creates a safe, modern and sustainable fire protection.
Presto in Finland has around 100 fire safety experts and the company is in fast growing track. HR Business Partner for Finland will help and support the organization in this journey by creating structure, processes, infra and providing support in daily people matters.
HR Business Partner role in more detail is about:
- Acting as a sparring partner for the line management and management team by providing support in both strategic and day to day HR topics
- Developing line management in people matters, ex. Trainings and manager/employee handbook
- Developing group HR processes and implementing ways of working locally (for example Recruitment, Onboarding, Offboarding, Diversity and Inclusion)
- Manager support in labour law and union relations
- Enhancing health and safety
- Taking part in strategic projects such as employer branding, values and culture, M&A cases
What does Presto offer?
- Fantastic colleagues and a good work environment
- Personal development opportunities, as the company’s development is very strong and extensive
- Interesting and wide role with country responsibility, possibility to make an impact
What we expect from you?
We are looking for someone with 5+ years’ experience as an HR generalist. You have experience in working in independent role as an HR business partner and you might already have some experience from building local HR practices. You are used to finding answers to people matters with excellent service and can-do attitude. Finnish labour law is somewhat familiar to you but more importantly you know where to find the answers. You communicate fluently in both Finnish and in English, Swedish is a benefit. This is Presto´s first HR role in Finland so you have a possibility to create a professional HR support and ways of working, supported by Presto management locally as well as by HR Director in Sweden.
Please leave your application no later than on 9th of January 2022 with your CV and short cover letter. For more information you can contact Presto’s recruitment partner K2 Search, Piia Rajakallio, email@example.com.